Wed, Dec 09|
Chemin de Grange-Canal 34
End of Year Sale @Giving Women
At Giving Women the show always goes on! apesigned is pleased to be part of the End of Year Sale organized by Atalanti, the founder of Giving Women!
Heure & Lieu
Dec 09, 2020, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Chemin de Grange-Canal 34, Chemin de Grange-Canal 34, 1224 Chêne-Bougeries, Switzerland
Détails sur l'évènement
apesigned is pleased to be part of the End of Year Sale organized by Atalanti, the founder of Giving Women!
At Giving Women the show always goes on!
We will be respecting the necessary Covid-19 requirements and thus ask you to complete the time slot form which we will send you by the end of the week. We are also offering a click and collect option. Please click on the links below and make your orders and you can pick them up on the 9th or 10th December at 34 Chemin de Grange Canal, 1224 Chêne Bougeries. When entering the information for delivery, please state Giving Women, and if the payment portal requires you to put a full address, then put: 34 Chemin de Grange Canal, 1224 Chêne Bougeries.
Projects supported include:
- The Audrey Jacobs Foundation - beautiful scarves, blankets, jewellery cushion covers, and much more supporting educational and medical projects in Nepal.
- Village Exchange Ghana- no click and collect option. Empowering young women supporting children in rural Ghana.
- Pink Maharani- finest handwoven and embroidered shawls and scarves. Supporting school girls in India.
- SEP Jordan - stunningly embroidered, scarves, bags, balaclavas, cushions, tablecloths and much more. Empowering Palestinian refugee women in Jordan.
- OneAction delicious fair-trade chocolate. Acting for a sustainable world.
- The Tallis - sustainably made beautiful clothes. We make clothes that last forever.
- A Space Between - beautiful colouring books. Colour to connect.
- The Artha Collections - beautifully embroidered linens and home furnishings from India
We will also be selling beautiful products made by the refugee women of Shatila Studio from the Shatila refugee camp in Lebanon, and the women survivors of GBV from the Pomegranate Project In Athens. Jeanne Von Segesser of apesigned will show some of her ethically made fashion products. Last but not least Zayto will provide us delicious olive oil traditionally and respectfully made from Anatolia, Turkey.
Following Swiss Covid-19 measures, everyone is required to wear a mask Accessible by tram (stop Grange-Canal; tram 12) Blue spots for parking are available close to the venue
Please Book Your Visiting Timeslot
In order to space out the number of people coming to Atalanti's home for the sale, we have set up an hour by hour booking system through Calendly. Please click here and reserve your timeslot. It is possible to change your timeslot up to 30mins before the time you select